The EAIE is driven by a global team of dedicated experts in the field of international education who volunteer their time and skills to lead the Association. We are grateful to those members who put themselves forward for these roles, and to their respective institutions for allowing them the flexibility to carry out their duties.
The EAIE leadership consists of the Board, General Council, Committees and Expert Communities. The Expert Communities contribute content to the EAIE and its activities, in the form of sessions and workshops at the annual conference, articles for the EAIE publications, training courses and more. Each community has a Steering group to coordinate its activities.
Do you or someone you know have the skills and the passion to help lead the EAIE into the future? The call for nominations is now open and we are accepting nominations for a range of positions with various degrees of responsibility. Log in to My EAIE as a member to view the full profile criteria for each of the following:
- Board (3 members)
- General Council (14 members)
- Expert Community steering groups (1 Chair and 2-4 Steering group members)
The following criteria is applicable to all positions:
• All nominees must be members of the EAIE.
• Members may nominate themselves or be nominated by another EAIE member.
• All nominations must be supported by a minimum number of other members in writing (varies according to position).
Following the nomination period, all members will then be able to vote for their favourite candidates from 14-28 April 2016.