International Staff Training Weeks: how to make them a success
Fee€ 50 (member), € 80 (non-member)
- Learning, teaching & curriculum
What's in store for you?
Have you considered hosting an International Staff Training Week (ISTW) at your institution? ISTWs are a powerful tool to promote your institution and enable your staff and colleagues from partner universities around the globe to come together and spend an intensive week working together. Such a week can form an integral part of your institution’s internationalisation-at-home strategy. Gain best practices from trainers with extensive experience in hosting ISTWs and learn:
- How to reach the right target group and propose the appropriate programme
- How to organise it in a cost-efficient way
- How to ensure a high quality level
You will take a closer look at the content of an ISTW and identify innovative approaches and elements that should be included as well as the reasons behind. The webinar will provide you with the essential steps and practical tips for organising an ISTW, and will prepare you for possible challenges that can arise.
Is this webinar for you?
The webinar addresses international relations officers who:
- Are planning to organise an ISTW at their own institution
- Have already organised one in the past and are looking for ways to improve the content and distribute the workload in a more efficient way
- Would like to participate in an ISTW themselves and learn about the benefits
After having participated in this webinar, you will:
- Know how to organize an ISTW
- Understand the personal and institutional benefits of an ISTW while at the same time being aware of the challenges you might face
- Be provided with a guidebook on how to organise your own ISTW so that everything is well planned ahead.
- Understand the benefits of participating in an ISTW if you cannot organise one