How to use the EAIE Barometer findings in your internationalisation job (FREE)
- Leadership & strategy
What's in store for you?
What is the current state of internationalisation in Europe and what do practitioners need to enhance their institutions’ internationalisation practices? These are some of the questions that the EAIE Barometer sheds light on. Responding to the need for comparative European data on the trends and characteristics of internationalisation, the study paints a comprehensive picture of the current state of affairs regarding the internationalisation of higher education in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). It provides a wealth of data and information on key developments and challenges as viewed by staff working to implement internationalisation within higher education institutions.
In this webinar you will discover novel information from the EAIE Barometer study and will gain insights into how to interpret the results and how to use them in your daily work in internationalisation. The webinar will focus on the role of the following aspects:
- Type of institutional funding source
- Presence and type of institutional internationalisation strategy
- Internal organisation of internationalisation
- The level of internationalisation at the institution
Is this webinar for you?
The webinar is aimed at practitioners and policy-makers in internationalisation.
- Acquire the data that you need to improve your internationalisation practices
- Discover what trends you need to follow in order to develop and implement internationalisation effectively
- Find out where you, your institution and your partners stand
- Improve your decision-making by feeding your actions with data