Does your institution or department need training on a specific internationalisation topic? We organise courses on demand, tailored to your team's needs. See below the topics that we cover and contact us to request a course or inquire about other options.
Admissions and accreditation
Learn about the latest tools for international credential evaluation and the innovative strategies for admissions management.
- Your essential guide to evaluating foreign credentials
- International admissions and recruitment: detecting fraud
- The credential evaluator's toolkit: an adventure through sub-Saharan Africa
- The credential evaluator's toolkit: an adventure through MENA and Iran
- The credential evaluator's toolkit: an adventure through Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
- The credential evaluator's toolkit: an adventure through Asia
Learning, teaching and curriculum
Internationalise your institution's curricula and campus, gain language skills, intercultural competences and curriculum concepts.
- Teaching in English: from institutional strategy to language support
- Internationalisation at Home: effecting change in your university
- Assessing internationalised learning outcomes
Are you an international relations manager? Choose from courses on international programme, project and office management.
- How to plan and run a summer school successfully
- How to manage an international office
- Alumni relations from A to Z
Marketing and recruitment
Are you a young or more experienced marketeer? We offer a collection of courses on digital marketing and recruitment strategy.
- Make or break: Turning prospected students into enrolled students
- Working with recruitment agents & networks
- Digital Marketing and Google analytics
- Building the university brand to compete for students, resources and reputation
Leadership and strategy
Develop your policy-making, leadership and strategic decision-making skills.
- The fundamentals of building a strategic internationalisation plan
Partnerships and networks
Learn how to develop new partnerships for your institution and make the most of existing ones.
- The secrets to Erasmus+ success: KA2 project design and funding
- Managing Joint Master Programmes: the steps to success
- Developing and managing strategic international partnerships
Enhance your international advising and counselling skills in conjunction with your intercultural and language competences.
- The keys to an extraordinary student experience
- Advising international students
- Facilitating cultural learning in education abroad
- Maximising the added value of work placements abroad
- Addressing mental health concerns and crises among international students