EAIE Academy: top-class training for international educators
Enhance your skills in the internationalisation of higher education, boost the performance of your department and step up your career ladder. The EAIE Academy offers you the complete mix of training opportunities for a successful career journey: in the city, in-house and webinars. We train in credential evaluation, marketing and recruitment, management, intercultural communication, student services, policy, strategy and more. Our trainers are experts in the field and will equip you with cutting-edge knowledge, key tactics and innovative tools.
Check out our upcoming events
Top tips for handling partnerships in China (FREE)
In this webinar you’ll learn that cultural and legal aspects are equally important when dealing with transnational partnerships and explore the cultural backdrop for doing business in China.
Autumn Academy 2016, Tenerife
Dip into a sea of knowledge and learn the ropes of internationalisation practice at Europe’s leading training event for international higher education professionals.
Spring Academy 2017, Marseille
Develop your knowledge in international higher education and mingle with like minded professionals, in the beautiful surroundings of the South of France.
What event will fit me?
Academy in the city
- Choose from 10+ in-depth courses & learn in a small personalised class.
- Share experiences, draw up an action plan & get advice from our experts.
- Spend one week in an exciting city in Europe and mingle with the 150+ event participants from 20+ countries.
- Fuel your daily tasks with quick blasts of crucial knowledge.
- Get the tools, tips and tricks that you need to quickly maximise your productivity in just 60 minutes and from anywhere in the world.
- Take part in the Q&A sessions and exercises.