Knowledge Development Adviser
We are looking for a seasoned international higher education professional who is eager to contribute to the EAIE’s strategic priorities by:
- Helping the EAIE be responsive to real-time developments in the field of international higher education
- Driving the EAIE’s knowledge development agenda
- Providing insight beyond the EAIE’s standard framework
- Identifying new, unexplored research
- Contributing to policy development.
Position within the organisation
The Knowledge Development Adviser reports directly to the EAIE Executive Director. He/she works with the EAIE Office staff and leadership bodies.
- Independent, critical, evidence-led thinker
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative/quantitative research methods
- Ability to take a multi-disciplinary approach to research
- Team player
- Ability to engage diverse stakeholder groups
- Flexible and stress resilient.
Specific knowledge, skills and experience
- At least eight years of experience working in the field of international higher education. Mix of practical background and scholarly background
- Extensive network in the field of international higher education in Europe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
MA Degree in Higher Education Management/International Education/European Studies/International relations (or comparable).
For more information, please download this document.
If you are interested, please email your CV with a letter of motivation to Mr Jack Horio at email@example.com by 16 October 2014.