International Relations Managers (IRM)
IRM is a Professional Section for leaders involved in strategic planning related to campus internationalisation, international development and the management of all international education activities at their institutions.
The aim of IRM is to provide opportunities to communicate and cooperate on matters of mutual concern and responsibility regarding international education strategies. IRM aims to provide a platform for discussions, competence development, sharing experiences and best practice, networking with colleagues and other like minded professionals with the aim of bringing change to the profession.
IRM aims to achieve its goals by:
- Recommending and preparing workshops and sessions within the IRM area for the EAIE Annual Conference.
- Suggesting and developing training courses for IRM competence development purposes.
- Communicating with members to secure further development of activities according to all members' needs of professional development.
- Sharing of best practice and providing opportunities to communicate matters of mutual concern regarding international strategies.
- Suggesting and/or writing articles for the EAIE Forum magazine and possibly contribute to other EAIE publications.