Our members participate and collaborate in expert communities which are divided into Professional Sections (PSs) and Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
These expert communities help professionals in higher education with typical internationalisation topics such as:
- Policy development on department, faculty and institutional level
- Best practices in student and career counselling, placements, admissions and mobility
- Intercultural skills and competencies as professional assets
- International engagement and cooperation models with governmental, educational and private stakeholders
- Credential evaluation, academic and professional recognition, mobility and recruitment
- How to gain access and insight into trends, effects and outcomes of internationalisation
The expert communities contribute content to the EAIE and its activities, in the form of sessions and workshops at the annual conference, articles for the EAIE publications, training courses and more. Each PS has its own Board to coordinate its activities.
By joining one or more of our expert communities you can exchange role-specific knowledge, share best practices and debate new policies with professionals involved in similar roles in higher education. Become a member and log in to the Member Centre to choose your affiliation.
With 10 Professional Sections and 6 Special Interest Groups to choose from, you’re sure to find one that fits your area of interest.