Bo Gregersen Award for Best Practice
This award was launched in honour of Bo Gregersen for his commitment to developing best practices in the internationalisation of European higher education. The award acknowledges individuals or groups of individuals who have made an innovative contribution such as projects, systems, programmes or procedures to the field of international higher education that has served as a best practice to others. The call for 2017 Award nominations is now closed. All nominations will be evaluated by the EAIE Awards and Talent Committee and Award winners will be announced on the EAIE blog in August. Stay tuned!
- The nominee has designed, developed and implemented an innovative project, system, programme or procedure which improves best practice in international education.
- The nominee can document the contribution with a specific outcome.
- The innovative best practice is freely available for use by others in the field.
- The nominee must be a member of the EAIE; in the exceptional case of a group nomination, the leader of the nominated group must be an EAIE member.
The winner will receive
- Prize money of €1000.
- Extensive visibility via all EAIE online channels.
I feel very privileged to receive the award! While practice can make someone perfect, the best practice can only be the result of reflection and sharing, which the EAIE has excellently facilitated!
Central European University, Hungary
Utrecht Summer School, the Netherlands
University of Deusto, Spain
University of Groningen, Netherlands
Leiden University, Netherlands
MJD Consultancy Ltd, United Kingdom
Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
iE&D Solutions BV, Netherlands
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Aarhus School of Business, Denmark
University of Tampere, Finland