Bo Gregersen Award for Best Practice
This award was launched in honour of Bo Gregersen for his commitment to developing best practices in the internationalisation of European higher education. The award acknowledges individuals or groups of individuals who have made an innovative contribution such as projects, systems, programmes or procedures to the field of international higher education that has served as a best practice to others.
I am delighted to receive this award because it recognises the importance of offering all students the opportunity to experience life outside their immediate environment.
Isabell Majewsky Anderson
University of Edinburgh, Scotland
Winner of the 2015 Bo Gregersen Award for Best Practice
- The nominee has designed, developed and implemented an innovative project, system, programme or procedure which improves best practice in international education.
- The nominee can document the contribution with a specific outcome.
- The innovative best practice is freely available for use by others in the field.
- The nominee must be a member of the EAIE; in case of group nominations, at least one person should be a member of the EAIE.
The winner will receive
- Prize money of €1000.
- Extensive visibility via all EAIE online channels.
University of Groningen, Netherlands
Leiden University, Netherlands
MJD Consultancy Ltd, United Kingdom
Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
iE&D Solutions BV, Netherlands
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Aarhus School of Business, Denmark
University of Tampere, Finland